A Guide to Finding Your Unique Path to Self Employment & Business Ownership
Watch a four-minute video introduction to ‘The Focus Program’.
The Truth About Entrepreneurship
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The various ‘types’ of entrepreneurs and where you fit on that continuum
- Why discovering your entrepreneurial self is a crucial step on the way to success
- The pros and cons of different paths to ownership and which one might suit you best
- How to perform franchise due diligence in case you are considering buying a franchise
- How to define and use certain aptitudes you possess for choosing a business environment
- How to combine Personal Planning Guides with longer range entrepreneurial goals & choices
- Use of several Case Studies to demonstrate how the elements of the Focus Program fit together
- How to create a PERSONAL ENTREPRENEURIAL PORTRAIT; a word picture of yourself in business
No one and no course of study can guarantee entrepreneurial success, but the Focus Program will provide you with
GREATER FOCUS, DIRECTION AND CLARITY FOR SUCCESS THAN YOU HAVE TODAY!
About the Program Leader
Adrianne Bibby is the Focus Program leader and Principal of the Bibby Group. The Bibby Group is an internationally recognized consultancy and information resource for franchising and entrepreneurship that has created a number of unique development programs.
Her investigative and analytical skills were honed as a journalist (Newsday & Los Angeles Times) and as an Editor (The New York Times, Washington Bureau). She also served on the Washington Press Club Foundation board of directors.
Adrianne received her formal education at Princeton, Georgetown, and Paris-Sorbonne.
Gain Instant Access to the Focus Program Now!
You’ll have immediate access to this one-of-a-kind, personal insight program for 99 days. Upon completion, you’ll have a PERSONAL ENTREPRENEURIAL PORTRAIT, a word picture of yourself as an entrepreneur describing a thoughtful path to business ownership. If you or someone you know is dreaming about self-employment, but stalled due to insufficient focus, direction and conviction, the tools required for making better, more informed decisions can be found here.
$99 for 99 days of access
Special Offer: $29 for 99 days through 10/31/17
Entrepreneurship is INDEPENDENCE at work.™
Excellent course! This course is an invaluable tool for either the budding entrepreneur or those with more experience needing to ‘up their game’. It outlines how to assess what type of venture would work best based on personality type, and more importantly, how to avoid the common pitfalls that beset most failed entrepreneurs.